Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Wednesday 17th February
I DID IT!!!
2 days in a row at the gym!!
Today I did exactly the same as yesterday.....
20 mins fast walking on the treadmill at 6.5kmph
10 mins on the Cross Trainer (bloody EVIL thing!)
5 mins on the rower
Then a 5 minute cool down on the treadmill again.
It was awesome again, and I sweated like a pig!!!
Only bummer was......... I forgot my towel! Ewwwwwwww.....
MUST remember to pack that for tomorrow!
Oh yeah - and i have a lovely blister on each heel for my efforts!
GO ME :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will be at goal in no time!! you have done really well - I know you had the surgery but I also know you need to do lots yourself to succeed. Heck you are a skinny chick now!! How amazing is that? How amazing that Rhian has a healthy mum who can keep up with her.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo.....go Jo :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo