Like Susan I have been reading your blog for a long time and never commented before but I just have to let you know how absolutely amazing you look. I am so glad for you - you sound so happy and you deserve to be.
Wow you look great, I have been following your journey for a while now and have never posted, but I just wanted to tell you how great you look and i cannot wait to have my surgery in August
Where did those hips go?? I mean, REALLY, they have GONE!
The first thought that popped into my head when I seen your photo's were - HEALTHY!. Gorgeous was of course the next thought but when certain people get the GPB op, they look 'sick' or 'unhealthy' which I hear is normal due to the huge amount of weight lost in such a short amount of time but not you girl, you are breath taking.
Jo - a word of advice, when posting comparison pictures of yourself you really should use REAL pictures of you and not models you've cut out of a magazine ;-) But seriously you look stunning what an AMAZING transformation! I remember reading your blog 6, 7 even 8 years ago and thinking what an inspiration you were back then, but never more so than now! YOU ROCK!
You are a new woman, no doubt about it. Absolutely amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! I'm so happy for You! I'm sure your life have changed a lot.
ReplyDeleteWow, you look amazing. I have been reading your blog for years and never commented before but I just had to after seeing these. Good on you!!!! Sus
ReplyDeleteOMFG!!! You are looking stunning my friend!!! Totally amazing!!! Will share those with Mum due to her having the surgery next month.
ReplyDeleteLike Susan I have been reading your blog for a long time and never commented before but I just have to let you know how absolutely amazing you look. I am so glad for you - you sound so happy and you deserve to be.
ReplyDeleteWow you look great, I have been following your journey for a while now and have never posted, but I just wanted to tell you how great you look and i cannot wait to have my surgery in August
ReplyDeleteJoanne
Wow!!! great work Jo,amaaaazing!!! from jasmine
ReplyDeleteYou are looking great Jo...have been reading your blog for years...you have done so well:)
ReplyDeleteJo, you took my breath away! You look just perfect. I actually cannot see from where you plan to lose these last 5 kgs :) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou.
ReplyDeleteAre.
Freaking.
HOT!
Jingo's women, LOOK AT YOU.
ReplyDeleteWhere did those hips go?? I mean, REALLY, they have GONE!
The first thought that popped into my head when I seen your photo's were - HEALTHY!. Gorgeous was of course the next thought but when certain people get the GPB op, they look 'sick' or 'unhealthy' which I hear is normal due to the huge amount of weight lost in such a short amount of time but not you girl, you are breath taking.
Still that same beautiful smile - but the rest of the package is pretty hot!
ReplyDeleteJo - a word of advice, when posting comparison pictures of yourself you really should use REAL pictures of you and not models you've cut out of a magazine ;-) But seriously you look stunning what an AMAZING transformation! I remember reading your blog 6, 7 even 8 years ago and thinking what an inspiration you were back then, but never more so than now! YOU ROCK!
ReplyDelete