Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday 25th February



I'm starting to get really frustrated with my foot (and myself) now.

It's really weird..... I can walk better (and without much pain) in high heels, than what i can in flat or no shoes!
Anyway, I'm annoyed that I can't get to the gym at all, and I was having a really good time going last week.
I'm annoyed that I can't go out for a bike ride, or for a walk, and I'm annoyed that even after 5 days it still hurts like buggery!!
And I'm annoyed that I bloody well fell over in the first place dammit!


What am I happy about today?
I'm happy it's Thursday, cos that means it's Friday tomorrow - YAY!
Tomorrow night I have a BBQ to go to after work, but since I am driving, I have the perfect excuse not to over-indulge in beverages of the alcoholic variety *wink*
Then on Saturday, it's time for the annual Excavator Competition that Jeremy is involved in running.
It is held at the Trentham Carnival, and I am hoping for nice weather.
We have Rhian this weekend, so I will take her up there and we can hang out with the guys.... she will love it I am sure.

Not much more to report....  
Work is busy, but I'm still loving it :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sorry to hear your foots still playing up!.Hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete