Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday 2nd March - 85kg



Weighed in yesterday and stayed the same.....

85.0kg
I really Really REALLY wanted to get under 85kg, but it just wasn't to be this week *sigh*

My laptop is stuffed :(
It wouldn't turn on, it wouldn't do anything.
I spent 5 hours trying to restore it to it's factory settings last night, and by 11pm I'd had enough so I turned the bloody thing off and nearly threw it out the damn window.
I did manage to restore it, but it was still running really slowly last night, so I am at a bit of a loss as to what to do now.
Needless to say - I have lost everything that was on it, cos I was an idiot and didn't back it up anywhere!
Also - my touch pad won't "tap" now, so that is a right pain in the ass..... I have tried reinstalling the driver, but that didn't work either.
I think it is something to do with an update, cos when I first restored it, it worked, then about 30 minutes later, after the system had run through the start up process and updates, it wouldn't work anymore......
Bloody technology huh???
Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!


Work is mental busy, being the beginning of the month.  And my boss has been away again, so I am once again trying to be all things to all people.
It certainly keeps me out of trouble, but it also keeps me away from routine - which I hate.
I haven't been back to the gym as yet, I just can't.  
My foot is still giving me a hard time.... I took some photos last night to show you the swelling, but of course with my laptop not working, I couldn't download them!

We are out tonight (I think) but hopefully I can try to get my laptop working before we go out.
Cos it also means that I haven't had time to read blogs or play on Facebook either!

Righto - I gotta run, so much to do so little time....

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a nice night out. Bugger about the laptop though.
    We all fine except for itchy scratchy figdet Tyler LOL. He is a good boy though :)
    Love to all, talk soon.
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How DARE your laptop stand in the way of blogging and Facebook time! THE NERVE OF IT! But seriously, hope you get it fixed up soon. As to the 85kgs, it will happen next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, sounds as though a new computer might be in order!!! Thanks so much for my package.....the shoes are both perfect as are the tops, but going to have to haul my ass off to Curves to squeeze into the pants..........well there is some motivation for me....thanks a million Jo!!

    ReplyDelete