I joked not long ago about wanting a "big rock" for Christmas this year.....
Well, Santa must have heard me!!!!!
Yesterday, after all the presents had been given out and the tree was looking bare, Santa (Dad) declared that there were no more presents.....
"Hang on..... there is one more" said Jeremy from the back of the room.
Then, he got down on one knee in front of me (and my entire family), presented me with the above ring, and asked if I would marry him!!!!!!
Little did I know that he had asked my dad permission earlier in the day - too cute!!!
Of course I cried a little, and then said YES!!!!!
I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(again.... lol)
Hehehehe......
So, I can honestly say that 2009 has been an AMAZING year for me, filled with challenges and surprises and love.
I hope it has also been good to you all :)
I don't think my smile can get any wider!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Jo and Jeremy, the ring is absolutely beautiful, your looking gorgeous Jo and you make and lovely couple. Kym/Oz
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo and Jeremy, how absolutely lovely
ReplyDeleteWow what a Christmas for him to beat next year
Hugs xoxoxxo
OMG what wonderful news!!!!!! Congratulations to you both xo
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic news, what a wonderful christmas present!! Congratulations to you both!
ReplyDeleteWow that is fantastic news so glad I logged in to have a look as I am off line for the next 12 days, I am not suprised your smile is so big Jo you deserve it!!!! Congratulations to you both :-D
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that is AWESOME news. Congratulations to you both,,,, so happy for you. What a way to farewell another year.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations... I love the ring and you are looking fabulous.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS you gorgeous Tart! What a way to end the year.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo and Jeremy you both look so happy and Jo you look so stunning Congratulations on the hard work that you have done to get where you are.All the very best for the 2010.
ReplyDeletehow very beautiful Jo! So happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteOMG You look amazing!
You definitely make a lovely looking couple! Congratulations to you both, 2009 has been a great year for you and 2010 will bring many new exciting moments!
ReplyDeleteWow Jo - you are looking amazing! What an amazing transformation you've made and an incredible inspiration you are - YOU ROCK!
Hey Jo, that's fantastic news. Congratulations to you, Jeremy and Rhian. BTW, you look fantastic in your picture. You must be very proud of how far you've come in the last year.
ReplyDeleteI have said it on FB and in text, but congratulations to the both of you! You are looking stunning and you make an awesome couple! I love the ring - it is gorgeous! Congrats again chickeee!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo and Jeromy! You have put the work in with your relationships, your career, being a loving mum of course, your family time, making a home and getting fit and healthy. you both look shining with happiness and confidence in your photo. What a lovely couple you make. from jasmine
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo. That is fantastic news. Wishing you lots of love and happiness together. Sus
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLia
What a perfect ending to an amazing year for you. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOnce again Congrats from me as well. Jackie told me the ring looked georgeous....and now I have finally seen it......You have had a stunning year......and you throughly deserve every second of it. BTW - Tell Jeremy that I prefer it when he smiles in pictures.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo, despite my promise to comment more often I haven't really but who could miss this opportunity. CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an awesome surprise for you. The ring is stunning, and you look stunning. Roll on 2010 for wedding planning! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteTammy
Congrats again! The ring is BEAUTIFUL! You guys looks so sweet and happy... so... what's happening when?! lol
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful you & beautiful ring :0)