Monday, December 21, 2009
Monday 21st December - 88.1kg
I think I just might win the award for the slowest weight loss ever!!!
Cos at 200grams per week, it is certainly gonna take me a bloody long time to make it to goal :)
Last week: 88.3kg
This week: 88.1kg
This weeks result: -200grams
Total result: -52.5kg
Ah well, at least I have the "maintenance" side of things worked out huh? hehehe...
To be honest - it is pissing me off still, but in saying that, I know that there are things that I could be doing better.
So.... it comes down to the fact that I have "only" 7.1kg to go to get to goal....
And the awesome fact that I have lost 52.5kg in the past 11 months.
Pretty farken spectacular if I do say so myself! hehe...
This time last year, there is NO WAY that I would have EVER been able to buy a size 14 singlet from TEMT.
This time last year, there is NO WAY that I would have EVER been able to buy a dress, size MEDIUM from Farmers.
This time last year, there is NO WAY that I would have EVER worn a sundress to a BBQ and not felt like a big old sack of potatoes.
And I can proudly say that I have done ALL 3 in the past few days!!!!
So, although I am not yet at goal........ I am in a place I only ever dreamed of - and I love it!
Work is great, home is great, Rhian is a treasure, Jeremy is wonderful, I have a break coming up, I get to spend some awesome time with my amazing family, and it's Christmas...... I actually have NOTHING to complain about!
NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!
Makes for a boring blog though huh???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not boring Jo.....just content. And I love it when things are going well for you and your family!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to us all being together.......the first for a long time, or so it seems ...LOL
ReplyDeleteWell done on all your achievements :)
xoxoxoxo
Definitely not boring - it's great to see things are going so well for people like you who deserve this happiness!
ReplyDeleteAnd look on the bright side, it might be moving slowly but it's all going in the right direction :-)
Slow - but you will do it!
ReplyDeleteIf I dont' come back before Christmas - have a lovely one:-)