Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday 24th December



Wow - busy busy busy!!!

We have been told that we can go any time after 1pm today, so that is brilliant!
Everyone expected that we would have to work until 4.30pm as usual - so it is good to see that the Managing Director CAN actually be human after all :)

It's been a busy week this week, and I STILL haven't wrapped the bloody Christmas presents!
That is a job that I have to do this afternoon, along with tidying the house, packing the bags, getting the kittens to the cattery and doing a little bit of last minute shopping!
ARGH!!!!

We are heading up to Mum & Dad's for Christmas, collecting Rhian from her dad's at around 11am tomorrow morning, then heading off.
The plan is to stay a few days at mum and dad's, then head out to a friends beach house at Foxton Beach, where we will meet up with Jeremy's sister and her family and hang out there for New Years.
I can't wait!!!
It's been YEARS since I had the Christmas / New Year period off work, and I am really excited about it all!

Anyway, I probably have loads more to say, but the quicker I can get my work sorted here, the quicker I can get my butt home!
YEEHA!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all - I hope that your days are filled with Family, Love and Laughter.

:)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds busy but fun! Have a wonderful Christmas, K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas day tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS JO... please give your Mum a big HUG from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Jo, Jeremey and Rhian! Have a fantastic fun filled day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic Christmas Jo. Enjoy your day with your family tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fabulous trip away - hope you enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete