I'll be off to the gym in about an hour to do Week 2 Day 2 of the Couch to 5k program
Who the hell would have EVER thought that I would be looking forward to running and going to the gym!!
CRAZY STUFF!! But I LOVE it!!!
Yesterday was another busy day, I had a half day of leave booked, as I had to pick up mum and dad from the airport.
They finally came home after having 6 weeks (I think) in Sydney with Steph and Chris and Tyler - Lucky buggers!
I decided (since the flight was due in at 2pm) to grab Rhian early from school, and take her with me.
She was SO excited to see them, and was almost crying with excitement when I told her that she would be coming with me to get them.
It was so cute!
Now the next thing she is counting down the days to, is seeing Aunty Steph and Uncle Chris and "Baby Tyler" at Christmas time.
She asked me last night if she could have a baby sister of brother.
I laughed, and she told me that when my tummy gets fat again, then that means that there is a baby in there.
The way kids see things is just so black and white at times :)
Here's something totally random........
I'm sitting at my desk with my legs crossed.
My legs are crossed - UNDER my desk.
It's something I totally take for granted now.
I can sit in meetings and cross my legs under the boardroom table.
I can sit at my desk and cross my legs under it.
Bloody hell, I can even cross my legs while travelling as a passenger in a car!
Something I haven't been able to do - EVER!
There is a lady that was at the work do last week that is large - she is my height, and carries her weight a lot like i did - although more around her middle than her thighs and butt like me.
Anyway, she was sitting there talking to me, asking me how I was feeling etc..... and she said that she was jealous that of the fact that I could cross my legs, and she couldn't.
It really REALLY hit home, cos I used to look at other people and wish that I could do it too.
NOW I CAN and I do all the time.
Small things......
I'm thinking of changing my hair - AGAIN!
A colour change is on my mind, and I am toying with the idea of going darker.
Like a LOT darker.
But, then again - I KNOW that I always feel better blonde, so I'm stuck!
I know the hairstyle that I want..... like an uneven bob - longer at the front and shorter at the back.
It means that I wouldn't be able to tie it up when going to the gym anymore, but then again, it would be short enough not to bother me enough to want to - make sense??
I seem to recall that Posh Spice had the cut I am thinking of a while back....
Here is the type of thing I am talking about:
Whaddaya reckon???
I think it is time for a change..... and I have an appointment booked already for the week after next....
I just think that my hair no longer looks like I have foils, it all just looks bleached again.
Hmmmmmm, decisions decisions!!
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
It's now 1.17pm
I got called aside by my boss at 12.40 to talk about how I am going etc....
I didn't think the "quick chat" he asked for would take so bloody long!!!!
I should have told him that I couldn't talk, and that I had things to do.... but I didn't!!!!
Now I don't physically have enough time to get to the gym, get changed, do my workout, get changed again and get back to work by 2pm for a meeting.
GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!
AND..... I don't have time after work to do it either, cos I have to collect Rhian from After School Care.
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!
Now I'm gonna go and sulk :(
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Wednesday 2nd December
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment