Thursday, December 3, 2009
Thursday 3rd December
I'm having a totally SHIT day.....
I hate this job, I hate the weather, I hate the people around me, I hate the fact that I don't have the balls to stand up and say "NO - I can't do everything!!!"
Not only have I had to do someone else's job for the past few weeks, I have also had to do my own (which I was promised would be covered by my pregnant co-worker), AND I have had to take on some of my managers duties as well, because he is being forced to use up all the leave that he has accrued over the past few years!!!
PLUS - I have had to organise the damn collection, subsequent buying of present and morning tea for said pregnant co-worker - who, incidentally, has buggered off home for the afternoon to put her swollen and tired feet up!!!!!
Well, today I broke.
And it is days like this that I HATE being an emotional female - cos I cried!!!
OK - so no one saw me, but I still cried!!!
And ya know what - I feel like crying again!
Damn stupid period!!!
Damn stupid job!!!
Damn stupid MEN that I work with!!!
I HATE THEM ALL!!!!!
I just wanna go home and cry in peace!!!!
Nuff said....
**And for the record - I don't begrudge my co-worker going home at all - I know what it is like to be pregnant and tired and sore and swollen and uncomfortable..... I'm just over everything about this job today**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fingers crossed for a decent bonus this year after all you have had to do :)
ReplyDeleteSome days just afren't worth getting out of bed. Hang in there, you are doing brilliantly and you are only human so tell the nxt person who asks for something NO not today :) I know easier said than done but heres' some cyber hugs & kisses to hopefully cheer you up. My guess is J can do dinner tonight :)
xoxoxoxoxo
I'm having one of those days too!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope tomorrow is better :-)
I'm soooo having that day, that week, that month!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get to relax when you get outta there and go home! x
Oh petal,,, days like sure sux don't they.
ReplyDeleteI had one last Monday and by about 3pm I had about one nerve left and EVERYONE was getting on it.
Hope tomorrow is MUCH better. Its Friday and you just can't have a bad Friday. (you just can't)
Oh I had one of those weeks last week and as a result chucked a sicky last Friday cause I there would have been a death in my office if I didnt! Big hugs Jo, hope Friday is a better for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are now home, feet up and relaxing with a good drink!
ReplyDelete