Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday 14th December - 88.3kg



A tiny loss this week of 200grams!  Bugger :(

I know, I know.... a loss is a loss right?
Hmph!

Last week:  88.5kg
This week:  88.3kg
Weekly result:  -200grams
Total Result:  -52.3kg

I have decided that today, I will go back to the gym - my foot is not 100%, but it is about 90% so I figure if I just strap it up tight and take it easy, I WILL be ok!
Exercise is the key to getting to goal now I believe!
Look at my fantastic loss a few weeks ago when I was actually getting my butt to the gym nearly every day!

Then, as soon as I stopped, the numbers stopped too.
So...... it's back to the gym I go :)

Weekend was good - had a quiet night Friday night, I opted for the staying at home scenario :)
Had a lovely bath, watched a DVD - it was nice!
Saturday I dragged Jeremy out for brunch and shopping - he hated every minute of it, but I made him smile and pretend that he liked it!  hahaha...

We got the rest of our Xmas shopping done, so that was fantastic!!!
Saturday night we did go to Sue's BBQ, with the intention of just having a couple of quiet drinks, then the meal, then buggering off home again./

Well, Jo drank too much too quickly, and ended up having a sleep on Sues bed!
Jeremy had the sense to take me home, and I think we were him in bed by about 10.30pm!
Thank God I didn't have too much of a headache the next morning!!!

Righto..... gotta run.
It's my first day "flying solo" here at work, and already I have started rearranging things that I didn't like when Nat was here!
God - I sound like such a bitch!  hehehe...
She has only been gone one day, and already I am changing everything!
Ah well - who cares?
Certainly not me that is for damn sure!
If it is going to make my life easier at work, then HELL YES I am going to do it!!!


And on that note.................. Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun re arranging your work space.....I'd do the same LOL
    Forgot to say how "skinny" you looked yesterday in our fast catch up :) This time last year I bet you couldn't even imagine how you would be looking this christmas :) So proud of you........now just get to the gym ROFL
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on another loss! You are doing so well! Yes go back to the gym, but do take care of your foot and try to get seen by a Dr (or podiatrist) if you can. Our feet are important to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you took your own advice and took it easy at the gym - you're right though about the secret to your success from here being about the exercise. Glad you had a good weekend, enjoy rearranging things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it easy at the gym jo. All those losses add up - amazing work!

    ReplyDelete