Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday 15th December

Yes - I DID get to the gym yesterday :)
When I got there the treadmills were all taken, so I started out on the rower, then went to the bike, and then decided to do a weights circuit instead of wasting time waiting for a treadmill.
It was great - I loved it - I felt my muscles working..... just brilliant.
Then after I was finished, I got on the treadmill, but as soon as I started walking fast, my foot started to hurt a bit, so I slowed it down, cooled off and got finished up.
Not a bad effort I reckon :)

I have learnt that even with my foot strapped, it still hurts a bit, and I would rather let it be pain free before I start pushing myself with the running again.
So...... it looks like the rower and the bikes, and maybe even the cross trainer might see a little more of me over the next few weeks while my foot heals.
I haven't been able to get in to the Dr this week, simply because I have to allow 2 hours to get there and back and I haven't got that much time to spare at the moment, not with all the other appointments i have this week - plus flying solo.
Not to worry...... if it gets too bad, then I can always get myself to the After Hours Dr, but I am sure that it is coming right on it's own anyway.

Here are a couple of photos from Saturday night - God I was pissed!!!!!
But I had a great time :)

Me & Sue - not sure who was more drunk! hehe..

Sue, Me & Sharon...

The boy and I....

Bloody funny to think that 12 months ago I used to try to hide from the camera - now you can't get me away from the damn thing!! lol

6 comments:

  1. sounds like a good idea to rest up on the foot and do some lower impact stuff. You aare still funny with the camera though - althoughinotice still behind other poeple in some shots......must be a hard habit to break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos.. and yep, ya look pissed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely night! You're looking great Jo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking fab! And yes low impact exercises sounds like the way to go until you can get your foot seen to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fabulous (and a lil bit tipsy!) lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top photo cracked me up! Looking great though Jo:-)

    ReplyDelete