Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday 17th December


My day started out so well, but now I am MAJORLY PISSED OFF!!!

I just rang the Surgeon's office to confirm the address for my 9 month check up this afternoon, and was told that I don't actually have an appointment today - or ANY fucken day for that matter!!!!!!
I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!
This is the second time they have cocked my appointments up, and to be honest, I am now ready to tell them all to just bite me!!
I have been re-scheduled for January the 15th.

What a freaken joke!!!!!!
Imagine if I had come from out of town for this appointment??
Grrrr, what a pain in the ass!!!!

Anyway.......... I had my hair all cut off last night.
It's pretty short, and a lot darker than I am used to, but I love it.
I will get Jeremy to take a picture tonight.... I took one last night on my webcam, but it turned out pretty crappy, so I will get a decent one later on.
Today I am wearing a new dress as well, and it must be quite flattering, cos I have had so many gushy compliments about how I look.
Of course it will be to do with the hair cut as well - but still, it's like people are seeing me for the first time in a year or something!
And we are just talking about the people that I work with every day in my office here!
Funny!

Righto - I'm off to have a walk around the mall..... might get rid of some of the bloody frustration I have from being stuffed around by the idiotic receptionist at the surgeon's office!
I mean to say - why the hell would I have written down a date, and a time and her bloody name, if I hadn't have made an appointment with her!!!!
Stupid woman!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I would have been right pissed off too!
    How about a photo of the new 'do'???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally shit Jo! Sounds like the Welly crew aren't quite as onto it as the Hamilton lot huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the admin staff at the office definately need some work.....I have had several stuff ups with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is total crap! Like you say, why would you have a date, time and name written down if you had not made an appt! Def sounds like they stuffed up big time! Can't wait to see a pic of the new do though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a piss off!!!!!!! Her ear would still be ringing from me yelling in it!!!! Cant wait to see photos of the new do!

    ReplyDelete