Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday 17th December - 2

OK - so here is the haircut.....
Although I am not entirely sure that I have "done it" right, and I didn't have the right product to put in it this morning, so I hope it might look a bit better tomorrow :)

But......... in saying all that - I still love it!

13 comments:

  1. It is very pretty. love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair always looks gorgeous - and yes I love the colour and the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that your hair always looks fantastic!!!! I do love both the cut and the colour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel Price loves it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice Jo, your face looks really thin too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cut Jo...and the colour is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you are soooo skinny!!!!!!!
    And I lurv the hair do..... lookin hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!! And look at that bone definition - you're looking stunning Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking as gorgeous as always my friend! Love the cut and colour! And look at those bones! You are looking fab!!

    ReplyDelete