Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday 9th December



I'm falling apart!

My foot is killing me - although it is a lot better now that I have a support bandage on it - it just looks stupid!  lol
I woke up this morning with a huge coldsore on my lip.
I'm over tired thanks to the neighbours having an all night party the other night , and then me not being able to sleep every other damn night cos I am stressing about work!
Grumpy!!!!!
Grrrrrrr!!!

When will it end?????

Actually - I KNOW the answer to that one!
It will all end on December 24th when I walk out of my office with the knowledge that I have 11 glorious days off!!!!
YEE HA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!

Not much more to say.....

2 comments:

  1. Bring on the 24th December then - it's a common thing at this time of the year, i'm counting down the days to the 18th when I start a 26 day break (not that i'm counting ... lol)

    ReplyDelete