Well, I can barely believe it.... I even had to get Jeremy to hop on the scales to see if they were working properly!
Last week: 107.5 kg
This week: 104.7 kg
Loss: 2.8 kg
Total lost: 35.9 kg
2.8 kg gone in one week!
I knew that I had earned a loss, but I seriously wasn't expecting anything like this.
Just seeing the numbers on the scale this morning almost made me cry.
Good tears obviously!
I still can't quite believe it to be honest.... it might take a bit to sink in.
I had today off work, the reason was to clean my old place and hand the keys over to the landlord etc..... but I did all that yesterday, with Jeremy's help. So today was spent catching up on washing, unpacking, sewing curtains, more washing, more unpacking and tidying & then just a bit more washing thrown in there for good luck!
I am physically exhausted.
it's 7.15pm and I am about to go to bed.
It's been a huge couple of weeks, and I need a break.
Back to work tomorrow!
That, under a 100, is getting so close :)
ReplyDeleteHope you recharge your batteries with an early night....you deserve it.
See you tomorrow :)
Luv
xoxoxoxox
That is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!! WELL DONE JO!!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, what an amazing result, you are on a roll!!!!
ReplyDeleteMargaret
Wow Jo - 35kg gone, you must be feeling light on your feet! Well done with all the house stuff. Hopefully you get a chance to enjoy it this weekend.
ReplyDeletesm :)
That is an awesome loss - congrats on both the loss and finally moving into the house :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are steaming past me and Janene....what a fantastic and very hard earnt loss this week. I am not sure I understand where you are getting all your energy from!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic Jo!! You are doing so well chicky!!
ReplyDeleteWell done mate! You are doing so well!!! Hope your batteries recharge nicely overnight :-)
ReplyDelete