Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thursday 28th May
All is good in the world of Jo these days.....
I love the house, I love the work that we have done on it, and I love the fact that I now smile when I walk in the door!
I am working on the bathroom at the moment..... final coat of paint goes on the walls tonight, then a few touch up here and there, and we will be back in business!
The long weekend this weekend will be used to clean out the garage, go to the tip, list some stuff on TradeMe, and generally RELAX!!!
Work has been a bit mental this morning, but now the madness is over, I can chill out a bit.
Just been informed that I am probably here on my own tomorrow - YAY!
I love quiet days like that! I just zone out in my own little world and get my work done - Fabulous!!
My butt is bloody sore these days, I am thinking about bringing in a cushion from home to put on my chair here at work.
I think it has something to do with the fact that I haven't got as much "padding" back there as what I used to, so I am finding that I can't sit for long periods of time anymore.
Of course, I work at my desk all day, so I have been doing lots of stretches and walking around the office lately, it seems to help.
Another thing I have found, is that my hips hurt at night. Again, I think it is from the lack of padding there now, but I find that unless I get into an exact position, I am tossing and turning all night with painful bits.....
Of course I wouldn't go back to have the padding at all, but it's just funny what your body gets used to huh?
I can now do the seatbelt up in my car without having to just about turn myself inside out to do it.
I can pull on a pair of stockings without having to manoeuvre them "just so" and jump up and down to get them past my hips.
My bras are getting loose, and no longer just about cut me in half within a few hours of wearing them.
My shoes are all looser, and I can wear high heels all day long now without a problem.
I sit with my legs crossed whenever I can now, I was getting to the stage where it was becoming more and more uncomfortable to do so when I was at 140kg.
I can look in the mirror now and actually "admire" the shape that I see appearing a little more each day.
My collarbones look like they have always been out and proud, when in actual fact, they only just came out of hiding a few months back.
Jeremy commented about how he feels bones now when he hugs me - YAY!!
All these are things that I dreamt about before surgery, now they are a reality, and I am loving it!!
Long may it continue!!!!
Now..... someone asked me about a goal weight? Sorry, but I can't remember who it was.......
Anyway, I always used to say that my goal was to get in to double digits.
Well, now that they are just around the corner, I know that I need to work out a goal that I am able to achieve.
I remember when I was going to Weight Watchers many years ago, that my personal goal weight range was 68 - 86kgs.
I just wanted to get to 86kgs.
Now, My ultimate goal is to get to 78kg.
Of course this is totally going to depend on how I look and feel etc...... but at this stage, if I had to put a number on it, it would be 78 kgs.
I want to weigh 78kg.
And at 6ft, I believe that it is totally possible! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't you have a Nana nap at your desk tomorrow :) Had to laugh at the boney bum comments. It's natures way of making sure you don't sit down for too long..LOL :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo