Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday 18th May - 107.5kg

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it!

I DID IT!!!

107.5 kg the scales said this morning......... that means that I am UNDER my lowest ever adult weight of 108 kgs!

Last week: 110.1 kg
This week: 107.5 kg
This weeks Loss: 2.6 kg
Total Lost: 33.1 kg

It also means that I am OVER half way on this journey to get to my goal.

"Only" 29.5 kg left to go to get to my all time PERSONAL goal of 78 kg.

OhMiGod!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, ok, enough of that..... although I am sure that I will come back to it at a later stage :)

Rhian is busting to get to school, and I need to get my butt in to gear and get over to the house.... I have got today off work so that I can get some stuff done over there.... the final coat on the lounge, then I can start cleaning the rest of the house ready for the carpet layers later in the week.
The kitchen started going in on Friday, and it looking fantastic already and I really cant wait until it is all finished and we can get back in there.

Had my nephews (Zach) birthday party yesterday and it was fantastic! Lisa had organised Zappo the magician to entertain the kids and he was loved by them all! And of course it was great to catch up with everyone again :)

Cara is coming for dinner tonight, so I also have to figure out what I am gonna cook :)

Onwards..............

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on such an amazing achievement. You are doing so well. You are going to be in unto double digits in no time at all!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic loss Jo!! Must feel great to break the lowest weight milestone - and there is no way you are going back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!

    How exciting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome loss jo and well done on having less then 30 kilos to lose =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Briliant stuff Jo. You must be thrilled. I can't wait to see the next set of progress photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, god you have done so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations:) Keep up the excellent work! You deserve everything you achieve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jo! You're doing such a wonderful Job. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jo you must feeling on top of the world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congraulations Jo. Well done.
    Can't wait to see some update photos as well.
    Glad all is going well at the house. Not long now and you will be back in the Nui.
    Glad your princess is enjoying school she looked so cute on her 1st day.
    Keep up the good work. Take Care

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo! Awesome loss hun! You are doing so well and what a milestone to break! You will be in the double digits club real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is absolutely fantastic..what a result. Big congrats, I too look forward to seeing the next lot of photos..hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have done an amazing job....Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete