Monday, May 11, 2009
Monday 11th May - 110.1 kg
Last week: 111.2 kg
This week: 110.1 kg
Loss: 1.1 kg
Total Loss: 30.5 kg
Awesome.... 30kgs gone forever!!!!!
And it is still coming off steadily......
FANTASTIC!!!!!
Today is lining up to be a crazy busy day, so I need to get back to it, but just wanted to update my exciting 30kg loss news!
YAY ME!!!!
I said to someone the other day "This is the last time you will ever see me this fat!!" and at the time it was said as a joke, but now that I think about it - it is 100% correct!!!!
Never again in my life will I EVER be this fat!
How cool is that ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FANTASTIC IS RIGHT!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jo on losing over 30 k's!!!! A few milestones ahead, getting past your lowest weigth, 35 k's - then double digits!!
Congrats on another fantastic loss! You are doing so well!
ReplyDeleteI am continuallu inspired your weight loss,and I know by reading your blog that it has not been easy! But now instead of just being inspired I have to start losing the weight for myself, and become the happier more confident person that lurks underneath! Also, the doctor says I have too..being back on blood pressure lowering medication as made me face up to it. Big big hugs Jo, congrats at reaching this goal,and continuing luck and success with reaching your lowest weight ever and then DOUBLE FIGURES..yay! xx
ReplyDeleteAwesome loss Jo! Woohoo 30 kilos gone forever hun!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic Jo :) well done hon.. 30 kg gone.. and you sound so inspired and motivated :)
ReplyDeleteWow Jo, that's amazing.
ReplyDelete