Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday 6th May 2009 - 2


OK - so you all remember the photo competition that Rhian was in a while back?


This is the photo that won her first place in the regional competition:






Well, now there is a National section to the competition, and she needs votes....


If you have a spare 5 minutes, here is the link:


http://www.photokids.co.nz/Judge/voting.htm


She is in the Girls 3 to 6 years section.


THANKS :)

P.S. It's a pain in the butt..... but you have to actually vote for each category.

And, if you enter your phone number, don't put any spaces or hyphens.


10 comments:

  1. Got the link and am going to put it on my blog too. What a bugger we have to vote for all categories.....still, a small price to vote for our girl :)
    We phoned her earlier so Steph could ask what she would like for her birthdya....so cute.....she said to Steph..."you pick" LOL :) Got to love her!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do - and I think she's a little winner!

    Horrible experience the croup. Our daughter had her little boy have a mild attack, by the time she got him into hospital he had to be injected with adrenalin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - went on to vote and it wouldn't accept it?? Said I needed to enter a phone number - I had! Seems to be a problem with the website maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to enter, but it wouldnt accept, will try again, she's def a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo
    Just voted on your beautiful girl. I have two girls of my own 4 and 10 months, and would love to enter them in to a competition, will do so soon. I read your blog every day but have never made a comment, will do from now on. Well done on your weight loss you are looking fantasic, you must be feeling very proud of your self. Take care Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done my voting too chickee!! I do love that photo - it sure is a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done and dusted - and she's a winner in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done! Voted while on my "feijoa break"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definate winner there! Voted and passed it on to all friends in Oz.
    Kym

    ReplyDelete