Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday 1st September 2011

Week 1 - Day 4

90.6kg!!!

I'm OVER IT!!
3 days of eating next to nothing, and the damn numbers have gone UP??
I'm thinking that eating bugger all can't be good, so today, I'm back to eating a meal at lunch instead of an OptiFast shake.... let's see how this goes!!
Last night when I got home, I felt like total shit!
Pretty sure it was because I hadn't eaten anything....
I was dizzy and faint and my head was aching and I jsut felt like I was going to pass out - not good!
I didn't go on the Devil-machine, simply because I could barely stand up, let alone exert any kind of physical energy!
I WILL go on it tongiht though - cos tonight I will feel better, because I would have eaten REAL FOOD during the day!

Jaynie had a terrible terrible night last night, her cough is still quite bad, and I was up 4 times to her! Then, she woke at 4am and didn't really go back to sleep at all.... it makes for a very tired and grumpy mumma!
And I know I must look like shit, cos my boss asked if I'd had a hard night on the booze!!!
GREAT!!!

Anyway, I can't get Jaynie back in to the Dr until tomorrow night, so I will just keep my fingers crossed that she has a better night tonight!

Tonnes to do today - my co-worker is away sick and I am left to do everything....
Great!
Usually I wouldn't mind at all, but today, all I want to do is SLEEP!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I havne't much chance to catch up on blogs lately but just want to say to continue all the good things you are doing and the scales will head down. Don't stress - you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete