I'm home again...
It's Rotovirus this time...
Jaynie started on Sunday, Jeremy started at 2am this morning and I started at about 10am!
NOT FUN!!
I was supposed to be in Christchurch today for a meeting, but instead, I'm sitting on the couch at home...
Girls night out on Friday night was awesome.. so many laughs and not a lot of drinking done by me!
Got home at 1.30am sober - GO ME!
Got home at 1.30am sober - GO ME!
Jeremy did a stellar job of looking after Jaynie and he actually enjoyed it :)
Not a lot more to report.... I might go have a lie down now that Jaynie has finally settled down for a sleep...
I HATE being sick :(
Bad luck Jo! Sorry to hear about you all being sick and hope you get better soon. In the meantime, maybe you might get some catch up sleep?
ReplyDeleteWell done for a great girls night out and I am glad you enjoyed yourself.
Sending well-wishes to the family xo
Oh dear, I hope you all feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry you and the family are sick... feel for you.
ReplyDelete{{{HUGS}}}