I'm much happier, Jeremy is being great, Rhian is at her dad's this week, Jaynie is a treasure!
Hehehe...
That's pretty much it in one sentence!
My eating has been much better this week, I find that since I am not so strung out and emotional, I am not reaching for the crap food all the time!
And it has certainly helped that I have brought leftovers every day for lunch this week, so it saves on those trips to the supermarket where I get tempted by everything and anything!
Here are a couple of photos that I just downloaded off my camera....
Jaynie is changing so much these days... the time is absolutely flying by and I can't believe I have a 6 month old baby!!
Seems like only yesterday I was waking Jeremy to tell him to that we needed to go to the hospital!


Righto - I'm off to visit my wee girl now for lunch....
shes so adorable Jo!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, especially like the one of your parents and girls.
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased things have improved a lot - well done for seeking help and good on Jeremy for stepping up!
take care, Penny xo
Love the pics and am glad things are better for you :-)
ReplyDelete