Friday, September 2, 2011
Friday 2nd September 2011
Week 1 - Day 5
And the scales are still not playing the game!!!!
90.4kg
I'm totally perplexed by the whole thing.... anyone got any suggestions??
I'm drinking more coffee, which is not a good thing, and the headaches that I am suffering when the caffeine wears off are enough to tell me that I am actually drinking too much!!
I need to wean off the 6 + cups a day and go back to just the one.
I've all but knocked carbs out of my diet completely.... last night with the curry I made, I had a 1/4 of a piece of Roti bread, and other than that, I was carb free yesterday...
Lunch was reheated stir fry from the night before, with just veges and meat.
I am drinking water - not enough mind you, but certainly more than what I was....
So..... why are the scales not moving at all???
Don't get me wrong... I'm not overly concerned with the numbers not dropping dramatically, but I would like them to move at least just a little in the right direction??
I KNOW that I am constipated.... more than you needed to know huh??
So that may be having some affect, hopefully I can remedy that situation this weekend :)
Anyway, tonight will be pretty hit and miss with dinner, as I have a Dr appointment for Jaynie at 5.30pm.
Not enough time to go home after work and eat then get to the Dr.
And..... if he is running late (like he usually is) then chances are we will not be out of there until around 7pm, and by that stage I wont be in the mood to cook dinner at all.
I'm guessing it will be takeaways of some description, and I'm leaning towards subway.... So there goes my no carbs for the day, but at least it can still be lower fat than say, fish and chips!
We have a quiet weekend planned, and with it being Jeremy's first Fathers Day on Sunday, I think Jaynie and I might just take him out for lunch...
Other than that, I'll do some work on Saturday morning, and maybe take it easy for the rest of the day :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you don't have to wait THAT long at the Dr's!
ReplyDeletesheesh.
I thank you for reminding me it's freakin Father's Day on Sunday! Bloody hell I forgot.
Hmmm what to get Stew??? Something I want probably, knowing me! lol
It could be lack of sleep Jo. I did a diet once that required you to weigh yourself every day. I found on days I didn't get a decent sleep I didn't lose anything. I sometimes even gained inspite of only eating 1000cal per day.
ReplyDeleteSTOP STOP STOP weighing yourself everyday! You are sending yourself crazy... the weight will come off! It did the first time and it will again. I have been reading your blog since day one and you have done this before. Be patient and learn to love yourself a little more. Big hugs xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete