Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday 31st August 2011

Week 1 - Day 3

90.4kg

WTF!?!?!
Seriously!?!?
I'm a bit pissy about that number to be honest....
2 days of eating next to bloody nothing, and the numbers are still higher than what they were on Monday?
HMPH!
Not impressed :(
But.... I'm not giving up on this... I CAN'T give up on this!!
I REFUSE to give up on this until those bloody numbers come DOWN and I can fit my lovely clothes again!
I've been on that devil machine 2 nights in a row.... last night I made it to 11 minutes, tonight will be 12 minutes.
Might not sound like much to some, but considering the most exercise I have done of late is walking from my car to the office, or from the fridge to the couch - it's a great start!!

On to other things now...... I booked the Wedding Ceremony venue, and the Wedding Reception Venue this week... now all I have to do is sign the contracts and pay the deposits and we are good to rock and roll!
EXCITING!!!
Plus.... I got a call from a friend to say that her daughter can do hair and makeup and wont charge, plus her friend does nails, and wont charge, plus her ex-husbands new wife is a photographer (amateur) and will do the photos and wont charge!
It's all starting to come together already - and we are still 7 months out!
Woohoo!!
I have seen photos that Anita has taken and they are just gorgeous, so I'm more than happy to go with her.... it will save HEAPS!!!
Now.... all I need to do is find someone to do the flowers (which we are getting from my Aunty's garden), and someone to do the cake!
The girl that originally offered to make the cake is moving to Australia before Christmas, so back to square one on that count :)
I'm so excited to think that we can do all this and have a great party and NOT be in debt for years afterwards!
My co-worker spent over $20,000 on her wedding earlier in the year, and they ticked it all up, so now have to pay for it all.... Yay for us not having to be in that position!!!
It's gonna be the low-key casual style thing that I want, and I couldn't be happier!

Now..... just gotta work on fitting the dress and I'll be thrilled! hehehe....


And just for Kazz.....
A chocolate fish is just marshmallow covered in a thin coat of dark chocolate:



1 comment:

  1. oh i was kinda close! lol Ive never seen them over here....

    ReplyDelete