My Favourite girl in the whole entire world.....
Oh yeah........ after cleaning out the garage, I came across a box of stuff that had some really old clothes in it... I am talking about clothes that I got off my Grandmother before she moved in to the rest home.
Anyway, there was a pure wool long winter coat in the box, and I remember getting it from her and thinking that I would never fit it!!
Well, I am please to say that I tried it on and IT FITS!!!!!
So........ I gave it a gentle wash, and it is now drying on the airing rack in front of the heat pump (wonderful thing that bloody heatpump!!!!!) and I can't wait until i can wear it!!!
It is heavy and thick and super warm and just plain gorgeous!!!
I will have to take a photo of it once it is dried..... BEAUTIFUL!!!
Well, I think it is anyway :)
The trip to Christchurch on Friday was uneventful... all went smoothly, and I had HEAPS of room in the plane seat! I spent the first 5 or 10 minutes just crossing and uncrossing my legs - just cos I COULD!! Too funny!!!! The flight back was packed, and instead of freaking out about it, I just sat there and enjoyed the flight! And...... the guy who sat next to me didn't look totally mortified at having to sit next to me - the fat chick! hahahahahahahahaha....
Righto - Bedtime.......... I'm knackered!!!!
You are doing so well!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the blind.. where did you get the instructions? I want to make some for the kids rooms.
Awww what a GORGEOUS pic of you both!! And you...look at the shape of your face - you are stunning!! Well done, can't wait to see ya weight go under 100kg...might take a wee while but at least we know you WILL get there!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pic of the both of you!!! Well done on yet another loss. You WILL get under 100kgs...not far off now :) N ya so clever making the roman blind - looks great :)
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!! Sorry, don't mind me...posted twice cos I couldn't see my first post...now I realise that comments need to be approved first LMAO...this is what happens when we jump straight out of bed and onto the computer - should go and make myself a coffee first LOL!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh love the blind, hmmmmm maybe I might have a go at making one for the kitchen..... and congrats on another loss :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the new blind...you did well chickee :) Look forward to seeing the coat again!!! LOL I remember you going through the clothes with us and taking the coat....hope it comes up great. It's remembering this that it reminds me of how tall Grandma was before her fall & ill health. One strong lady!!!!!! LOL However she did love you 3 girls so much so I did one thing right producing you!!!! LOL :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day :) Hugs to my little one too :)
Luv
xoxoxoxo
You don't only rock - you are very clever making that Roman blind!
ReplyDeleteHere's to heaps of room in planes - great feeling:-)
I love the roman blind - clever you because these are tricky to make! Great too about the plane ride and not feeling like the fat chick :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo of you both! And well done on the blind - it looks fabulous! You are not only gorgeous, you are so talented too!
ReplyDeleteThat blind looks just like a bought one!! Well done on the weight loss, you are looking great. What a cute pic of you and your girl.....
ReplyDeletea loss is a loss girl dnt knock it
ReplyDeletelove the blind u clever we chook
btw my email is having a wee hiccup and cant send and recieve actually have been suspended gggrrr
still no box of goodies