So close to the double digits but it just wasn't meant to be this week:
Last week: 101.1 kg
This week: 100.5 kg
This weeks loss: 600 grams
Total Loss: 40.1 kg
I'm not overlly worried though, cos I know that it will happen in the next week or two, and although I wish it was sooner..... I know I can wait ;)
And I know I am due for some photos so hopefully I will get these done tomorrow.
Did my measurements this morning and was surprised at those, so it's all good.
For now though, it's bedtime.... it's been a busy old weekend.
Wow.. so close!!! You'll get there next week I'm sure and yes, we'd love more photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment too about my top. You have good taste so I'm happy you think the top is OK.
Congrats on your loss :-).
ReplyDeleteVery close!!! Well done Jo:-)
ReplyDeleteWell done Jo, I am sure you will get there in the next week or so. Can't wait to see your next lot of progress photos....
ReplyDelete