Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday 22nd June - 101.1 kg



Last week:  103.2 kg

This week:  101.1 kg
This weeks Loss:  2.1 kg
Total Loss:  39.5 kg

Yay for a bigger loss this week!!
And OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only 1.2kg to go to get to those damn double digits!!!
I can hardly believe it!!!!!


I got called "skinny" in the weekend!
Hahahahahahaha...
Cracked me up, cos I am far from "skinny", but it was meant with the best intentions!

I am still in size 22 jeans.....

OK, so they are all too baggy and I can't wear any of them without a belt to hold the damn things up, but  I haven't been brave enough to go buy smaller sizes!!  Anyway......  I think I might pop over to The Warehouse at lunch time and take a look at the sale racks!  
I am far too tight to pay any great amount on clothes that will only have a month of so of wear.....

I have some things in my wardrobe that I KNOW are too big, but I just love them, and it is kind of hard to let them go to be honest....
I guess after being so fat for so long, the idea of never needing bigger sizes kind of weirds me out....
I mean, every other time I have lost weight, I have gained it all back again - PLUS some, so getting my head around the fact  that this time, I wont actually gain it back again, is quite hard....

Righto - Jeremy just called.... he is on his way here to take me out for an early lunch, so best I get moving...
Good timing actually - I'm just starting to feel hungry, and I have been too busy this morning to eat my usual breakfast of porridge!
YAY!

6 comments:

  1. Another fantastic loss Jo!!! Must be so exciting for you to be so close to the double digits - also exciting to know you are never ever going back again!

    This time it's for good:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody awesome loss there girl again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jo. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I am so excited I could poo! I have been following your journal for years and I can just about relate to you on every level with weight loss. If I read this time next week you are under 100 you will hear me "yahooooing" all the way from Oz. He He roll on next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo, that is a fantastic loss. What a good feeling to be so close to double digits. I can't wait to get there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo :) By the time litle sis comes over you will be under the hundred :)
    Well done :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete