Thursday, June 25, 2009
Thursday 25th June
Today is my Friday - YEEHA!!!!!
I just made my 6 month appointments today..... they are not until August the 14th, so I have another 7 weeks before I have to go see the surgeon.
Wonder how much I can lose in 7 weeks?
And........ the 16th August is my birthday, so I wonder what I will weigh by then??
Seems a little odd to think that I will be under 100kgs by then!!
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!
It's Jeremy's birthday today, and I got him a watch and some clothes.... He seemed pleased by it all, so yay for me in having good taste! lol
We are going out for dinner tonight, just not sure where yet!
It is up to me to organise, and I have NO IDEA where to go!!!
Might take a quick look in the Entertainment Book when I get home and make a decision then!
The boy reckons he wants to go to the White House, but I am thinking that is Waaaaaaay beyond my budget! hahaha
Typical him though, suggesting the most expensive restaurant in Wellington!
Although....... I bet the portion sizes are teeny tiny, so it might be worth a look! At least I might be able to get through an entire main meal if they were small enough!! hahahahahahahaha.....
Not a lot else to say, except I can't wait to have a sleep in tomorrow morning!!!!
AND Saturday morning, AND Sunday morning!!!
YAY!!!!
I have discovered that I can eat Bagels.
REAL bagels, not bagel shaped bread...... REAL boiled bagels from Wholly Bagels.
They do a Mini bagel which is just the cutest wee thing, (about the size of a small mandarin) and I have half of one of those, toasted in the toaster then topped with lite cream cheese mixed with some sun-dried tomatoes.
BLISS!!!
It almost makes me feel like I am eating "normally" when I eat them....
I have had them three days in a row now for lunch - YUM!!!!!
Righto - I'm outta here..... got to get things organised this afternoon so that I can have my two days off and not stress about coming back to a mess.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have an awesome weekend :-)
ReplyDeleteHa. The White House in Auckland is not a restaurant... more of your "adult entertainment venue for blokes" ... wink wink. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteKate (kittie444@hotmail.com)
I loved the White House, mind you the only time I was there it was my sis in law birthday, and there was no prices on the menu!!!
ReplyDeletehave a great long weekend...
Hope you had a great night out - how fabulous will it be to be under 100kgs for your birthday!
ReplyDelete