Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday 4th June



This week has flown by in a bit of a bur.....

Even so, I am bloody pleased that tomorrow it is Friday!  
I'm tired, bloody tired...
Tuesday night with Jeremy away, Rhian decided that it would be a good idea to crawl in to bed with Mummy!
Well, I was so tired, that I let her stay........... WRONG MOVE!!
She wriggled her way through the night and I got bugger all sleep!

Then, last night, she woke up at 3.30am and wanted a drink..... no worries, I got her a drink, took her back to bed, then lay awake for the rest of the night cos I was cold!!!
Stupid woman!!
I lay there, too cold to get out of bed to turn the heater on, and also worried that it would keep me awake!  DUH!!!!!
I told Jeremy this morning, and he asked why I didn't just pull on the extra duvet.....

Duh!  I didn't think about that in my half frozen cold state did I?
So, tonight, I am going to make sure that I leave the bloody heat pump on, have the spare duvet within reach, and also make sure that Rhian has a drink in her room!  lol

Made the yummiest dinner last night, it was a simple Maggi packet mix, and it had a really nice flavour to it.
Mince Chow Mein, in case any one is interested!  hehehe...
SO easy to make and tasty - very tasty!
We all had it - YUM!

I haven't got anything to stress about at all these days....
The house is still wonderful - except the outside, but that is a whole other story...
Besides, Jeremy reckons that with the outside looking so shitty, it will deter anyone from thinking that there is anything worth nicking inside!  lol
Good point I reckon!  hahaha
Rhian is fantastic - she is loving school, although we are having a few "teething issues" with the before school care, but I am sure that will sort itself out in no time once she is used to all the changes.

This has taken me about three hours to type out so far because of all the interruptions, and it is now hometime - YAY!!

Over and out....


3 comments:

  1. Love Jeremy's theory about the house. :)
    Leave the heat pump on .....thought you were going to do that !!!! You will find that it will help and you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner. We leave the one in the lounge on all night. Makes a big difference :)
    Hope the 'teething' problems are sorted. Looking forward to catching up on Sunday :)

    Luv & Hugs
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep meaning to say the house is looking fantastic. You guys should be proud! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So my biggest question that I've been wondering about for a while (since you started talking about getting quotes!) is... what is a heat pump? Obviously some type of heating for the house, but what is it pumping? air? oil or water through pipes? Hmmm... I don't think we have that here!

    Yay to school going well... I hope the bsc gets sorted out asap!

    sm :)

    ReplyDelete