Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday 23rd June



I am tired....

Physically tired AND mentally tired!
Physically tired because although I am taking my vitamins, I don't know if they are really enough to give me what I am not getting through food anymore.
Sometimes I find myself reaching for a lollie at work, and I have to stop myself.  
I crave the sugar rush, the instant pick me up that I get from them.
But I know that I can't fall back in to old habits.
I mean, I am no angel by any stretch of the imagination, but one or two hard boiled lollies per week isn't major in the scheme of things, so I am not gonna sweat that.
However......  I don't want those one or two lollies a WEEK, turning in to one or two lollies per DAY!
Anyway, maybe I just need some sleep..... a long good deep sleep to recharge my batteries???

Mentally I am tired, cos we have so much going on at work at the moment, my work days start out as normal, but usually by about mid-morning, I have people pulling at me in all different directions, all wanting something straight away.
Then, I usually have my manager and my director both wanting things as well....
It's hard keeping everyone happy, I guess I am just damn lucky that I am so bloody brilliant at it huh?  hahahahahaha...
But, all jokes aside, there IS a lot going on at the moment, and there is a lot to learn.
It's all good stuff, but it has taken my days from being pretty bloody cruisy, to probably what others would call a "normal" workload!
And after 7 years of "cruisy" it is taking a bit of getting used to!  lol

It's Jeremy's birthday on Thursday, and we have both taken Friday off work, just for a treat.
We may even go away for the weekend, as we have both also pencilled in to take Monday off as well.
YAY!!!
The last time I had a day off was when we moved, but that wasn't exactly very bloody relaxing!!

And the last day off before that was when I went up to Hamilton for my 12 weeks check up - again, not very relaxing.
So the thought of having a three (or possibly four) day weekend is pretty freaken exciting for me!!
I plan on sleeping...........  
Although I am sure that the boy will have different ideas!  lol

Righto - I need to get back to work and get some stuff finished before I leave for the day...
Easy dinner tonight of a nice simple stirfry with marinated pork.
YUM!

3 comments:

  1. LOL We had prok stir fry too :)

    Yep guess you are now part of the real workforce....LOL :) It will be tiring to begin but I am sure you will rise to the challenge.
    Good on you both for having some time to relax this weekend.
    Luv You
    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body is going through some amazing changes and you have had a whole heap on your mind with all the renovations and moving. Maybe it is time to slow down a little and let your mind and body catch up. Have a fantastic weekend of taking time out for you and Jeremy and relax!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your days of - much deserved by the sounds of things!

    ReplyDelete