Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Tuesday 9th June
This has sent shivers up my spine.....
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/2483221/Violent-gang-man-dies-in-jail
I lay awake on Sunday night for some reason, thinking about the day that I saw this idiot kick his girlfriend in the head as she lay on a stretcher about to be put in to an ambulance after crashing his car.... he caused serious damage to that woman, in fact, from memory - I am pretty sure she died as a result of injuries, but he was never charged, as it was attributed to the car crash.
I then went on to think about how I mentioned his name in a speech I gave during a debate at high school, and how a couple of the "tough" Shannon girls hassled me afterwards because "how dare I mention the 'Man' in a negative way"...
I couldn't get to sleep because the mere thought of him made me cringe....
Now, I read online that he died on Sunday!
Why the hell would I have been thinking about this animal on the day that he died, after not giving him a second thought for years and years and years!!!
It is just plain weird!!!!!
Anyway...... can the lovely ladies that got the clothes off me, please let me know if they have arrived yet?
They were all sent last week and I haven't heard from anyone, so I am a bit nervous about the post now!
F, K & J.
Thanks gals!
Oh and Kate....... a heat pump here, is what you guys call an air conditioning unit from what I can gather.
Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong :)
I am wearing a new dress today, I bought it when I got to my lowest "last time" and it didn't fit - too tight.
But, now it fits! And, I am wearing it with long boots that I bought off TradeMe that actually fit my calves!
I feel great, and have had loads of people commenting lately, so it must be noticeable now.....
Actually, the Dr asked me yesterday if I ever get sick of people gushing over my success.
In short................... NO!
Not yet anyway! Hahahahahahahaha......
Damn IT Nazi's here have blocked all the proxy sites that I used to use to get on and read blogs through.... Now I can't look at anything!!!!
NOT FAIR!!!
Do they not realise how damn important it is to me?? lol
Did anyone else watch "House Swap" on TV 2 last night?
God - I cracked up in some parts....... imagine expecting a woman to come live in your house for a couple of days, and then having that Fabulous young Gay Boy arrive on your doorstep instead!?!?!
LOVE IT!!!
Rambling now..... just killing time before I meet Lisa and the delicious Anastasia for lunch - YAY ME!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So spooky that you were thinking about that guy!!
ReplyDeleteNo mail yet ;) Probably coz you haven't emailed me you bank details to reimburse you for your troubles! :P
Ahhh... ok, that makes sense. We would get (if we could afford!) what we would call a reverse cycle air conditioner. Which blows cold air, then flick a switch and it blows hot air. So A heat pump is a hot air blower? Gotcha!
Have you tried setting up an igoogle page as your homepage for the internet at work? I have it and you can add all sorts of things to it. Just go to google.com, then you should be able to login using your blogger login and create a igoogle homepage. Then you can add all sorts of stuff to your page; the weather, your email inbox (I have gmail), and my google reader items. So they come up as items on your home page and you can click on it to see the post, without directly going to the site. Not sure if it will work at your work. Worth a try - how rude of them! ;)
YAY to your clothes fitting, it must be wonderful! K x
Weird alright!! When I told Dad it reminded him about chatting to someone about the guy only a few days ago or he could have had a dream too. He wasn't sure :)
ReplyDeleteBet you two & little one had a great lunch.
Luv You
xoxoxo