Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Tuesday 2nd June
Mental crazy day here today.....
Can't wait to get out of the office today, and I don't often say that, so that is how busy I have been.....
Gonna go pick up my girl from school, then go home and relax with her - YAY!!!
Just for the record.... the blue top, and both patterned tops have now found new homes, so the greenish top and jeans are still there if anyone is interested.
Righto - I haven't got a lot to say, so I am gonna sign off here and get the heck out of here.....
I haven't had lunch yet and it is 3.50pm! ARGH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI jO MY STUPID COMPUTER WONT LINK TO YOUR EMAIL I AM INTERESTED IN WHAT CLOTHES U HAVE LEFT THEY WOULD BE GREAT. PLEASE EMAIL ME ON FJDAGG AT THE EXTRA PLACE TA
ReplyDeletefELCIITY