Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday 11th June

Dammit....... I totally forgot that I have to go to Christchurch tomorrow!
Meetings all day planned and it means I have to be up at 5.30am!!
Stupid flight at 7.30am
Grrrrrrrrr....

I love my sleep and I hate it being cut short... all for the sake of saving a few dollars for the company!
The dude I am travelling with booked the flights, and thought he was doing the company a favour by picking cheaper flights! What a total dickhead!
First meeting isn't until 10.30am, which means I could have had AT LEAST an extra hour of sleep!

Ah well, nothing I can do about it now huh?

Anyway, when I remembered about the trip tomorrow, it was pretty close to the end of the day, and I totally cracked up..............
WHY?
Well, because 6 months ago, I would have stressed about it for weeks and weeks and weeks.
Now??
Meh!
Who cares!?!
I don't stress about flights anymore, I don't stress about meeting new people, I don't stress about business meetings, I just don't stress about much at all anymore to be honest!
And I love it!

Not much more to report.......

I have managed to change my hours around a bit at work, so that Rhian doesn't have to go to Before school care anymore at all. Chris has managed to do the same, so now she just has to go to care for a short time after school.
It's a great outcome for me, as I was finding it far too emotionally draining having to leave her there in the morning,when she really didn't want to be there at all.
Anyway, it has all sorted itself out, and everyone is happy!

YAY!!!

Righto - I have to hit the sack, cos I'm off to bed now........... gotta get up early ya know ;)

4 comments:

  1. Well done on the no stressing about the flight. Hope it all went well :)
    Pleased too that you have Rhians before school care sorted. I am sure she will be a much happier little girl.
    Luv to all
    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've been 'off' the radar for a while - as you can imagine things (weight wise) are shocking and the last thing I want to do is blog about it.

    YOU on the other hand are doing so incredible well, I was gobsmacked when I logged on and seen how friggin fantastic you are doing.
    I always knew you would be WOO MUMMA!!!

    I am so happy for you mate - you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A - MAZ - ING is all I have to say after popping in to see how you are going.............shit girl you look incredible.

    Sorry I haven't been around, same weight issue, different day for me.

    All I keep thinking is that I want to go shopping with you.......hahahaha.

    WOO MUMMA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your trip went well, bugger about the early start though! I hope you enjoyed all that room in your seat (and seatbelt!).

    That sounds like the avoiding before school care situation is a win win for everyone. I know I hated it too (yet didn't mind after school care too, strange!).

    Thanks so much for the clothes again, you're a champ! K x

    ReplyDelete