Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday 20th December 2012

It was an early start to the day...
Jeremy was awake at 5.30am, followed closely by Jaynie at 5.50am, then three giggling 8 year olds appeared at my door at 6am.
I am DEFINITELY gonna need a nana nap today at some stage!

The necklace that I ordered for Jeremy's nana turned up on a late courier yesterday - 8.15pm in fact!
Couriers must be run off their feet at this time of year!
Anyway... here it is:

















I LOVE IT!!!
Sonya loves it too - hopefully that means Nana will love it as well!
I really wish I had known Liz... apparently she was hard as nails with a heart of gold!

Righto, the girls are hungry and Jaynie is trying to break in to the chocolate stash...
All this and it's only 6.40am!

It's gonna be a loooooooong day!

4 comments:

  1. I bet Nan will love the necklace....something very special for her.....my guess there will be tears and I bet Jeremy's gift will get the same reaction.
    My what an early start...roll on Saturday when you can have a sleep in.....well that's if Jaynie decides we are a better bet than Mum LOL
    Have a fun filled day :)
    Luv you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful necklace.I am sure there will be a few tears shed when Jeremy's Nana sees it.

    Hope you were able to get that Nana nap that you so deserved after such an early rise.

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is lovley.
    I'm sure she will like it.

    Long days! Tell me about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY NEW YEAR CHICK, MAY 2013 BE AN AWESOME YEAR FOR YOU.

    ReplyDelete