Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday 7 December 2012

I'm off to the midwife this afternoon - YAY!
It will be interesting to see how I am measuring and of course it means that I get to listen to juniors heartbeat - Love that sound :)

I caved yesterday and had bread!!
It's been over a week since I've had any, so of course afterwards I kind of regretted it, but when I was eating it - Shit it was lovely!
Two slices of vogels bread, toasted to perfection with butter and honey - BLISS!!!
I'd barely eaten all day, and when i started to get dizzy and light headed I just reached for the easiest thing.
OK, OK, so it wasn't the EASIEST thing, but it was bloody yummy!

Not a lot going on here...
Jeremy has his work Xmas function tomorrow, and since he owns the company, he decided where they would be going....
So, there are 10 blokes all headed off to the races for the day!
They have booked a table in the hospitality area, so all alcohol is paid for...
I'm sure there will be a few sore heads around on Sunday morning, as none of them seem to have an "Off" button when they all get together!

I'll be doing the usual stuff... looking after the kids, doing the grocery shopping, maybe even catch up with some friends...
It wont be a big weekend with this damn cold sore on my lip - that is for damn sure!
Hate these things :(

1 comment:

  1. Hey you're allowed a speed bump now and again.At least it was a good brand of bread.lol

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete