I'm Back!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year - we got back from our holiday on Saturday afternoon - it was AWESOME!
I laughed soooooo much while we were away - great time with great friends making awesome memories!
Rhian and Jaynie both had an absolute ball, and Jaynie was really well behaved 98% of the time so that made it even more enjoyable!
The weather in Napier was stunning most of the time, and we only encountered rain on the day we arrived, that night and then one other night - so all in all it was a total success!!
Christmas was wonderful - busy busy busy but wonderful all the same!
Mum and Dad came to stay for a few days before Christmas, then we spent Christmas day with Jeremy's family, then headed off to a friends place on Christmas night to continue the celebrations.
Boxing Day was mostly spent packing for our trip, so countless trips to various shops to get last minute things that I had forgotten about!
Jeremy surprised me with a new car stereo (which he installed himself) in my car - I was STOKED! I also got some gorgeous perfume from him too - totally spoilt!
He LOVED the print I had done of him and his mum, and it is now proudly displayed on the lounge room wall.
His Nana also loved the necklace we got her, so again - SUCCESS!!!
Jeremy is back to work today, and Rhian is with Chris's parents for a few days, so it is just me and Miss Jaynie at home - it's feeling weird already!
I have a midwife appointment this morning, and also a scan - I'm just over 21 weeks, so we will HOPEFULLY be able to find out what we are having - PINK or BLUE??
We already have a name picked out for either way, and it can be used for either a boy or a girl with just different spelling.... it's not common at all, but it has deep meaning for Jeremy - and we both LOVE it!
NO ONE will ever guess it in a million years - in fact, I'm off to Google it right now to see if anyone else has ever been called it! hehehehe....
Back later :)
oooh sounds intriguing... so did you camp or cabin?? was thinking of going there one year too... we stayed about 6 years ago and it was awesome but it was quiet then!! After the school holidays... before Paige!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to find out if you find out what the sex is... will be checking back in later. Good luck.
Kate (kittie444)
Good to hear you had such a successful holiday and trip. Happy New Year - you are so positive these days and it is easy to see why.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the scan! Penny xo