Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday 12th December 2012

Typical - Jaynie goes to the Doctor yesterday, and today is fine!!!
I had to take a poo sample to the lab yesterday to get analysed, so we will see if it was anything sinister anyway...
She was literally pooing 4 - 5 times per day, just about every nappy change was a dirty nappy - poor wee thing :(
Anyway, like I said,m she goes to the Doctor yesterday, he did NOTHING, but today she seems fine and her nappies are clean... let's hope I haven't jinxed anything :)

I realised yesterday that I had missed a couple of people off my Xmas present list, so I had to go out and do a little more shopping yesterday afternoon!
I also decided on what to get for Jeremy...
His mum died of cancer 12 years ago and his dad remarried, and somehow over the years, family photos have become very scarce.
So... when Sonya found a picture of Jeremy as a baby being held by his mum, he was thrilled!
So, I've ordered a canvas of it, and that will be part of his present...
Hopefully he will like it!
I think it's just gorgeous and totally precious :)

Righto.... since I've done bugger all typing over the past few days, I really need to pull my finger out and take advantage of the fact that Jaynie has gone down for an early sleep!

I've got a corned beef in the crock pot already, so I don't have to worry about anything all day :)
NICE!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a present for Jeremy.....I'm sure he will treasure it :)
    Hope our little miss stays well.
    Have fun typing!!! LOL
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Canvas that you are getting made for Jeremy.I am sure he will treasure it.

    Hope Miss Jaynie is now well on the mend.

    Southgirl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Jaynie is improving and love the picture - very cute and a precious reminder.

    Penny xo

    ReplyDelete