They have been around for years and years and years - my mum will probably laugh when she sees this, because I have LOVED these "biscuits" for as long as I can remember!
I re-discovered them the other day i the supermarket, and just HAD to have them!
Even at $6.40 a packet! *gulp*
They are essentially just chunks of compressed milk powder, but for some reason I just can't get enough of them!
From memory they used to come in different flavours, but so far I have only been able to find the vanilla ones....
YUM!
I gave one to Rhian the other day to try... should have seen her face - CLASSIC!
She HATED them!
Ah well, all the more for me I guess :)
There are loads of rumours going around about arson and the latest is that someone threw a molotov cocktail at the place!
We didn't know the people that lived there at all, and I have no idea where they have moved on to... all I know is that it is an unsightly reminder of just how much damage a fire can do every time I leave my house...
I hope they pull it down soon!
All the windows on the other side have all blown out as well, so although it doesn't actually look "that bad" from this side - its stuffed.
My gripe for the week.... I couldn't find my usual yoghurt, and I'm grumpy about that.
First off I got the plain one.... YUCK! I really didn't like it much at all, so went back to another supermarket and they didn't have the lemon one either, so I got he Honey flavoured one instead.
It's better than the plain one, but still not as nice as the lemon one... so now I have gone from really really really enjoying my breakfast combination, to just eating it because I "have to".
I'm really hoping that there was just a problem in the supply of it for a little while, and they haven't decided to stop making it completely :(
Righto - I'm procrastinating... I have so much bloody typing to do today I really do need to make a start...
Hi Chick, Jeremy might have known the people (or maybe just through association) as the people who lived there were related to Antony East (through marriage). Antony's wife Sonya is their cousin.
ReplyDeleteRoflmao.......you are thr only one I know that actually like those biscuits. I can just imagine Rhian's face LOL
ReplyDeleteHope you find that yogurt......it's a bugger when they change or take things off the market.
Have fun working !!!
xoxoxo
Get some lemon curd and add to the yoghurt.
ReplyDelete