Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday 17th December 2012

Not much to report...
The weekend was great - BBQ on Saturday night went down really well and everyone had a blast!
At one stage we had 18 extra adults and 9 kids running around - it was utter madness, but I managed to keep it together - most of the time!
We only have a small lounge so half were outside and half were inside and the kids were just everywhere.
Sunday was spent relaxing - THANK GOD!!

Rhian finishes school on Wednesday and doesn't go back until the 4th of February!
CRIKEY!!
I remember those days... the holidays seemed to never be long enough when you're a kid!  hehehe....

I picked up the canvas I ordered for Xmas for Jeremy yesterday and it has come out really well - I'm stoked with it!
Now the last thing I am waiting for is a custom made necklace that I got made for Jeremy's Nana.  It's a picture of Jeremy's mum when she was young and I have a friend who makes gorgeous vintage style necklaces.
Check this out:
Jena Rae Jewellery
I think they re just plain gorgeous :)
I'll take a photo of the necklace when it turns up...

It's so quiet in the house today... Rhian has gone back to her dad's for a couple of days (until Wednesday) so Jaynie seems a bit lost to be honest!
She keeps jumping up on the couch and looking out the window, I'm not sure if she is looking for her "Dadda" or her "Yarn"
Either way - it's pretty cute :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure poppet was missing both of them having had a fun weekend :)
    I too remember those school holidays with the 3 of you home.....just as well Grandad was here :) LOL
    Enjoy the rest of the week......we'll see you soon :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete