Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday 14th December 2012

Jaynie is much much better now - how typical :)
I haven't had the results back yet from the poo test, and since she is doing so much better, I'm not overly concerned about it now...

Yesterday was a glorious day... I managed to get out and get the very last (well almost) parts of my Christmas shopping done...
The mall was bedlam though - I can only imagine what it will be like next week - I'm so glad that I am done and dusted :)
All I have to do is pick up the print that I ordered fro Jeremy once it is completed (Monday) and wait for a custom made necklace (for his Nana) to arrive.
All presents are wrapped, and ready to go - YAY!

We have a BBQ here tomorrow night with some friends, so hopefully tonight will be a quiet one!
We tend to just "wing it" on Friday nights and go with the flow.
There always seems to be drinks at someones house :)

Have a great weekend everyone - be nice to each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment