Last day of school today and it was manic!
Jaynie was playing with a shelf thing off the BBQ and I didn't realise she had put it on the floor behind the car.
I ran over it.
BUGGER!
It is stuffed.
So was my tyre - flat as a pancake.
I couldn't lift the spare wheel out of the boot, so had to call Jeremy, who was miles away so sent one of his workers to sort me out.
Sweet.
Finally got out the driveway and on my way to collect the kids from school.
Not only did I have to pick up Rhian, Ethan and Lizzie, but I also have to collect Rhian's friend Darcy who was coming for a sleep over.
Dropped the tyre in to Tonys Tyre Service on the way to school to have the puncture repaired and was told it would be a couple of hours as they were flat out.
No problems.
I collected the kids and we went to McDonalds for lunch and they had a play.
Back to Tony's Tyre Service to collect my fixed tyre.
WRONG!
It couldn't be fixed cos it had a big cut in it.
DOUBLE BUGGER!
So...
I had to buy a new tyre.
Plus I decided to buy another one as well since the other one was only going to last a few more months.
PLUS it was recommended that I get a wheel alignment too...
$429 later....
OUCH!
Of course we had to go away for another couple of hours so they could get it done, so I took the kids off to the mall and we walked around there, had an ice cream, looked at some shops, then back to the Tyre place.
After leaving the house at 11am, I finally got home at 3.30pm!
Total waste of a day!
Jaynie didn't get a sleep at all, and as a result went to bed at about 6.30pm!
Lizzie is also staying the night, so now I have three 8 year olds giggling up the hallway...
At least they all get on well together and there haven't been any dramas as yet - fingers crossed!
I've got a pile of typing to do tonight and tomorrow that is all due by close of business tomorrow, of course being out most of the day today meant that I got bugger all done today, so my carefully planned out week has all turned to crap!
PLUS... we have got some friends coming for dinner tomorrow night, so it means that I'll have to cook tomorrow as well as look after the kids and get my typing done - ARGH!
I'm gonna keep it simple though - lasagne (which I can make in the mornings then reheat) and I have already made the cookies and cream cheesecake for dessert!
I made that this afternoon - THANKS to Rose for the recipe - it's divine!
After just 24 hours of Jaynie being off dairy, her poo has firmed up a bit and she's not quite as miserable - YAY!
I got her some almond milk and she loves it!
The hardest thing is keeping her away from the cheese and yoghurt :)
Right - I'm sitting here stinking like a tar pit at the moment.... so I'm off to have a shower!
Explanation required?
Hahahaha...
A month or so ago I bought some really expensive shampoo that smelt divine.
Problem was i had a reaction to the perfume and developed an itchy rash on my scalp.
I stopped using the shampoo straight away and gave it away, then bought my normal stuff, but the rash didn't go.
I've tried a couple of other brands since then too, and nothing seems to help - even the "simple" brand.
So today I finally gave in and went to the chemist.
They recommended this stuff that you rub in, leave on for an hour, then wash off.
It stinks - but it's totally worth a try cost he itching is driving me nuts!!
Shall I bring the Moog Goo shampoo with me ? LOL
ReplyDeleteHope the stinky stuff worked.
What a b** awful day you had...just as well the kids were good.
Guess it will be take-a-ways on Friday then!!! LOL
Luv you
xoxoxo