Not sure what happened overnight, but Baby Bob has obviously moved a fair bit, and as a result, she has left me with very large belly :)

Wow!
And, just for fun.... Rhian found a new bikini in her drawer this morning (that I bought last year but was too big for her) and INSISTED on trying it on and posing.
"Get the camera Mum, and I'll do a pose for Aunty Steph"
Gotta love that girl..... she is a true chip off the old block it would seem :)
My back is a LOT better today, I can actually get up from my chair and start walking without having to take a rest and do a stretch!
And..... I managed to get out of bed by myself this morning!
Baby steps :)
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Wednesday 17th November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe by Bob shifting it has made your back easier....lets hope so. Gotta love our girl......she'll be giving Aunty Steph the run a round in a few weeks LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a good day :0
Luv ya
xoxoxo
Love the photo's of both you and Rhian.
ReplyDeleteYour baby belly is gorgeous and Rhian has that pose down pat....LOL
A large belly Jo - but all baby, the rest of you is looking great!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Rhian - little poser, gorgeous, watch out in a few years!!