This is what happens in our house if I don't make the bed as soon as I get out of it:
And this is Thomas and Bella special cuddles :) They were both sound asleep until I flashed the camera :)
Now this is what happens when the washing is dumped on the couch and not folded straight away:
And this is how a 6 year old dresses herself on a fine day when she wants to go out and play but is sick:
And last but not least..... this is me in all my 20 week baby belly glory :)
I'm dreading what I am going to look like at 40 weeks!!
I think I am gonna be HUGE!!!!!

We have glorious weather here in Lower Hutt today - I would rather be outside instead of at my desk looking out the window....
And in typical Wellington style... it's supposed to pack up and rain on the weekend!
Great!!
Ah well, just as well I have a quiet weekend planned with a few inside jobs to finish huh?
Wow.... you are looking good!! Super happy too - you can just tell... and Rhian! My goodness! When did she grow up so much! Gee it goes fast doesn't it??? Paige starts school in Feb! Unbelievable.... I remember meeting Rhian when she was only jus walking I think!
ReplyDeleteLooking good - that goes for the whole fam!!
Kate (kittie444@hotmail.com)
Jo you look fabulous :O) I remember your photos when you were pregnant with Rhian...what a difference.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! Michelle x
You look so great, and happy! Love your hair.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo,
ReplyDeleteYou are looking absouletly radiate, you look really happy and I hope you are enjoying been preggie.
Your little princess sure as grown and I guess is looking to becoming a big sister.
Take care
Jo
Beautiful, just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi Jo,
ReplyDeleteHaving not seen many photos of Rhian it is lovely to see what she looks like and she is gorgeous! So much a big girl too, more than I expected. Also agree with everyone that you look wonderful and happy.
Hope you keep taking it easy,
Penny
You are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute... ALL of you!
ReplyDeleteJo you are all baby! Front on you look slim still...its just that fab baby bump you have.
ReplyDeleteOh don't you all look cute :-), and hope you had a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteJo, I love your hairstyle. What did you ask for when you got it cut? and how do you style it?
ReplyDeleteThanks
Di
You are looking good Jo, and Rhian is looking soooo grown up.
ReplyDelete