Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Tuesday 16th November 2010
THANK YOU to "Anonymous" in the comments about the Anti Inflammatory cream!
Seriously.... I never even gave it a second thought, and have been using "AntiFlamme" cream to ease the pain in my lower back over the past few days.
It wasn't until I read a comment left by "Anonymous" saying to be careful with creams as they are absorbed in to the skin, that I even gave it a second thought.
I checked out the product in question, and whaddaya know?
"Not recommended for use during pregnancy"
Bugger :(
Ah well, no point in stressing about it now, it is done, but thanks to Anonymous, I certainly wont be using it again!
THANK YOU :)
So........ I went off at lunch time today in search of a re-heatable wheat bag.
And I now have it wedged firmly between my lower back and my office chair, and so far so good, it seems to be easing the pain a bit.
At least I can stand up and start walking without having to take a rest in between!
I honestly feel about 100 at times! hehehe...
Rhian is back with me this week, and although her cough is not completely gone, it is a hell of a lot better than it was last week, and she is happy to be back at school again.
An entire week off is a long time for a 6 year old!
We are heading up to Foxton on Friday night after work, as Mum and I are going to the Weight Loss Surgery Meet & Greet event being held on Saturday in Palmerston North.
It has been organised by Janine who has, by all accounts done an amazing job and I can't wait to get there!
To start with, I planned on going for the whole day on Saturday, then going to the dinner and dance on Saturday night, and then I was gonna go back on the Sunday for the big walk and Brunch.
But..... I have had to be honest with myself, and admit that I am going to struggle with the Saturday alone, so have pulled out of the dinner and dancing and the Sunday as well.
I got the itinerary through on email yesterday, and the day starts at 8am, and goes through until 6pm! I am really looking forward to it, but also hope that my swollen feet and aching back don't let me down at all :)
Plus, Rhian will be at home with Dad and Jeremy (if Jeremy comes up at all) and I can imagine that she will be getting a little tired of them both by the end of the day! hehehehe..
It is actually really good timing (maybe) because on the Friday night, there is an "Unofficial Mini High School Reunion" at a local pub in Foxton!
It has been organised through Facebook, and there are (at last count) about 60 people going, with another 100 still "undecided".
The pub that it is at, is the one just down the road (literally) from mum and dads place, so I am contemplating nipping down there to check out the faces and see if I recognise anyone!
Of course, it will all depend on just how I am feeling on the day, cos last Friday after work, all I wanted to do was lie down and sleep!!!
I am such a Nana!!!
Anyways, I thought I had a heap more to say but since I can't remember a damn thing these days, I'm gonna sign off here and try to remember what I was doing before I started typing!
"Preggy Brain" has a LOT to answer for ya know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No sweat Jo :-)
ReplyDeleteI used hair removal cream during my pregnancy and then read not to be used etc etc
Babies are hardy little things but us Mummies worry like crazy.
Hope you are feeling better soon
Hope to catch up Sat sometime:-)
ReplyDeleteWe will have a seat that you can put your feet up Jo, and if you need a break then my house it just down the road and you can go for a nap if you want.
ReplyDelete