Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday 19th November 2010


 I have GRANNY PANTIES!
I got so sick of my "normal" knickers rolling down under my bump, so I went to the Farmers Sale yesterday to find 50% off Bendon!
And whaddaya know - Bendon do a range of Granny Grutz that are so huge you could probably fit a small car in there, but for now, it's just my butt and Baby Bob!  
I gotta tell ya - they are SOOOOOOO comfy!  Like mega hugely comfortable!
BLISS in fact :)

AND.... because today is "casual Friday" in my office, I have FLAT SHOES on as well - HEAVEN!!!!
I think I am going to have to invest in some flat office shoes for the remainder of this pregnancy, cos my wardrobe only consists of high heels or casual flats.

Not that I mind shopping of course :)

My latest purchase is a Pregnancy Pillow.
It's a full length pillow that you can mould to your body, so it goes between my knees, then under my belly, and then under my head with my arms wrapped around it - LOVELY!!!
Its amazing what little things like that can do for a person :)

It was an early start in our house this morning.  
For some reason Bella decided that it was playtime at 5.34am!  
Then of course that meant Jeremy was awake, so he decide to get up and go to work early as he has heaps on at the moment.
Now, he has no concept of the meaning of being quiet so as not to disturb others in the house, so of course the light went on, the drawers got banged opened and closed, and Jo was also wide awake!
He was gone by 6am, so I had time to kill.
Bella got a bath, and our bags got packed for our weekend away.
So I guess I should be grateful in a way, cos it means that I don't have to rush around after work doing all that now :)

Baby Bob is really active these days.... she seems to have "play time" around 8pm and it can last an hour or two.
Last night I was cracking up just watching my belly move, with little "lumps" popping out all over the place.
Too cute!
Rhian has taken a shine to my belly, and quite often will just come up to me out of the blue and hug me and kiss my belly, telling me she is cuddling her baby sister.
It's just so goddamn adorable my heart melts!

Righto - not much more to say..... I'm pretty much just baby baby bay these days, and I realise how tedious that can get for people :)
Off to Foxton tonight, then the Weight Loss Surgery Meet & Greet tomorrow - CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
I have my flat comfortable shoes all packed and raring to go :)
YAY!!

Have a great weekend everyone, and to those of you that will be at the Meet & Greet - SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!






3 comments:

  1. See you all tonight and don't forget...another early start tomorrow but we wont tell Jeremy until then LOL :)
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time & the meet & greet.

    I used to love watching the weird shapes a moving baby did to my tummy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at your granny knickers. Glad they are comfy though - nothing worse than uncomfy knickers!!! Enjoying hearing about Bob :0)

    ReplyDelete