Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday 25th November


So here I am today.... same black dress as yesterday, but with a different shrug, and different "bling"

Again - I feel like a million bucks!

Funny thing is, I have had heaps of people comment on the necklace I am wearing, telling me that it is gorgeous etc....

You wanna know a secret??

It is actually 2 necklaces joined together, and they are both from a cheap Asian shop in the Mall - grand total is $6!!

And the Shrug is from Valley Girl for $9.99.

BARGAIN!!!!


Question time:

Has anyone heard of "Pixel Chix" and does anyone know where I can get my hands on them? They are small electronic "toys" that you interact with, and you can get different styles (a hair salan, a pet shop, a day care centre etc) and join them all together to form a Mall.

Rhian won one at after school care the other day, and absolutely loves it! But.... I can't find them anywhere!

All info gratefully accepted!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh pixel chicks are sooooooooo cool we used to have alittle girl at daycare and she had heaps of them, she may have got heres from Kmart but that was about 4/5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look!! You suit the necklaces and shrug etc. I bet you didn't do much shopping at Valley Girl prior to surgery huh? Must feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a way with clothes and putting them together and coming up with an amazing look:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking stunning, Cant wait to look as amazing as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter was right into Pixel Chix. We actually sold one at a garage sale a few weeks ago. Not sure if you can shop on ebay. There are few there or trade me?

    You look fabulous. Love the accessories and the belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. in Oz - they are in big w. Maybe Toys r us online. kids do love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jo. Because I am the world's slackest blogger, I've only just caught up on your wonderful news! Congratulations, and you are absolutely glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reason you feel like a million bucks is because you look like a million bucks! Pregnancy definitely suits you Jo, good to hear all is going well.

    ReplyDelete