Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday 5th October 2009 - 91.4kg


Yay - even with a weekend away I managed to record a good loss :)

Last week: 92.8kg
This week: 91.4kg
This weeks loss: 1.4kg
Total Lost: 49.2kg
I'm happy with that!! Just 10.4kg from goal, and 800grams off a 50kg loss! Yeeha!!!
Now, here are a couple of photos from the weekend....
Before the races (at about 10am):

And after the races (at about 11pm):


My gorgeous Man:


After a vodka (or 7):


And my new favourite photo of myself - we bought a new camera while we were away, and Jeremy was mucking around with the settings on it. He took this one from the other side of the room, and I love it:

The weekend was an absolute blast, and I had a ball from the moment we got there until the moment we left again!
I got to meet some amazing people, catch up with some friends and laugh my ass off most of the weekend!!!
I felt like a million bucks, and for the first time in like FOREVER, I was COMFORTABLE in my own skin!!!!
Not only on the day of the races, but the entire weekend!
The feeling of FREEDOM was absolutely amazing and I can't even begin to describe how amazing life is at the moment.
Righto - I don't have a lot more time at the moment, cos I have promised Rhian that we will go on the train today and head in to the city for lunch, so I better get a move on :)
Jeremy has had to go in to work, so it is just the two of us now....
A girls day out :)
Just hope the rain buggers off for a while! hehehehehe.....

10 comments:

  1. Damn Jo you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Absolutely stunning, love your outfit anf glad to see you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning but you always have been. Glad the weekend was fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos blew me away! You look gorgeous:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have had a great "girls" day out with the princess. Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow and you on Wednesday. :)
    Luv you
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a very long time lurker coming out to say you look amazing! Love your work!

    K :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You both look stunning, and how wonderful to burn up calories by being out there having fun, taking photos, walking in heels,doing your hair and getting outfits together and jumping into life. all the best from Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG my friend! You looking amazing and so stunning!!! Esp the one that close up that Jeremy took of you!!! Hope you girls enjoyed the train trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking gorgeous you skinny minnie!
    So glad you had a lovely day at the races, you are one hawt mumma! K x

    ps... you're nearly an 80's girl! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just a lurker, but you are an inspiration, you look so amazingly beautiful, good on you!!

    ReplyDelete