My ADORABLE new nephew:
Tyler James John W....

To think that he is not even supposed to be born yet, and he is already at home with his gorgeous mum and dad!
AMAZING!!!
It's been a busy week... I got the rest of my drawers cleaned out, so now the pile of clothes in the spare room has grown ever bigger!
I toddled off to Farmers yesterday and grabbed a couple of tops to replace some of the ones that are too big.
Size Medium. *smiles*
I'm gonna sort through the pile in the spare room over the weekend (hopefully) and decide what I can sell (or pass on) and what can go in to the clothing bin down the road.
I only sell (or pass on) stuff that I would be happy to pay for, so anything that is too worn, will go in the clothing bin.
Once I have it all sorted out in to sizes etc, I will take photos and then be in touch with all who expressed an interest in stuff :)
Tomorrow is "Teacher Only Day" so I have taken the day off work, and Rhian and I will have the day together.
I have promised her that we can go to the movies if she is a good girl tonight!
And so far, she has been pretty blimmen good!
Looks like I will be sitting through Tinkerbell tomorrow :)
Not sure what the rest of the weekend will involve.... hopefully the weather will improve from the miserable rainy crap that we have at the moment, and we can get outside for some of it.
Righto - Time to get the princess ready for bed.....
Don't think I will be far away from that myself!
It's been a bloody busy week :)
Have a fun day with the Princess :)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxo
Oh how cute and have a great girlie day today :-)
ReplyDeleteHey there - what a beautiful picture of Tyler.....Have a fantastic day with Rhian, and as you know I would be keen on any large/size 18 tops and size 20 bottoms. Let me know whenyou whack them up on trademe and what your signon is
ReplyDeleteTyler is ADORABLE... and looks very much like a boy! *smiles* .. have fun with watching 'Tinkerbell' today!
ReplyDeleteHe's so very cute!!! Congrats to Auntie Jo! Have fun with Rhian today and LOL enjoy Tinkerbell.
ReplyDeleteTyler is gorgeous. I'm really clucky at the moment with the birth of my 1st grandchild. Lucas is 11 weeks now and still only just over 2 kgs.
ReplyDeleteLol, at Tinkerbell. Mothers deserve medals I reckon.