Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Tuesday 27th October - 90.1kg
BASTARD!!!!
I just knew it was too good to be true!
I'm no longer an "80's Girl".
I'm back in the bloody 90's DAMMIT!
Last week: 89.9kg
This week: 90.1kg
This weeks result: GAIN of 200grams
Total Loss: 50.5kg
It's only my second gain this year - so I guess I shouldn't beat myself up about it too much!
But.... if I am honest with myself (and everyone out there in blogging land that can be bothered reading my drivel), the gain is totally deserved!!!
Totally 100% deserved!!!!!
Blah blah blah blah blah.....
I have eaten too much of the wrong stuff, and I have not been following the rules that I should!
I know what I am doing wrong, and I know that I need to fix it - so I will work on that this week.
I am eating for comfort and not for nourishment......
To get me through the stressful busy times at work, I have refilled the lollie jar, and my hand goes in there far too often in a day.
I guess the small saviour is the fact that I can't eat more than 4 lollies at a time, otherwise I get sick fro the sugar.
BUT..... there is nothing stopping me from eating 4 loolies, then waiting for 15 minutes, and then eating another 4 lollies, then waiting for another 15 minutes and eating another 4!!!
You get the picture!!!!
Anyway.... like I said, I know what I am doing, and I know what I have to do to stop it - so I will.
I sure as hell didn't come all this way (and spend all that damn money) to piss about and NOT get to goal dammit!!!
Righto - what else????
The long weekend here was great - we didn't really get up to too much, but it was good in the fact that we (Myself, Rhian & Jeremy) got to spend some great time together.
Friday, Rhian and I went to the movies to see "Tinkerbell", and although I nearly fell asleep in the movie - Rhian loved it!
After that we went shopping, and got her a few T-Shirts and a new hat.
Then it was home again to do some baking, we made a chocolate slice - YUM!!!
Oh yeah - I have found that I can eat a small piece of chocolate slice too (several times a day!!!!!)
Friday night, Jeremy's sister and her family came over for a drink and we grabbed pizza for dinner - I still can't eat pizza base - THANK GOD!!!!!
Then the boys all headed out for a few more drinks at a local pub, while me and Sonya just gossiped for a few hours!!!
It was great!
Saturday was a relaxing day, and Rhian went off for a play date with her friend Poppy.
Poppy's mum took them to the local swimming pool, and then came back to our place, and Poppy stayed the night.
They played really really well on Saturday night, but I could have banged their heads together when they appeared at my bedside wide awake at 4.53am on Sunday morning!!!!
They got sent back to bed, and after several warnings, FINALLY went back to sleep and woke up again at 7am - MUCH BETTER!!!!
Sunday morning saw us all head out to Harvey Norman to look for some new dining chairs (long story....) and then we took the girls out to lunch and then to the park to play and feed the ducks.
So it was a fun but busy day.
Sunday night was quiet, and just what I needed after a day filled with constant chatter from two 5 year olds! lol
Monday was a public holiday here (Labour Day), and I had promised Rhian that we would go to The Warehouse so that she could show me a doll that she had spotted there on a previous visit.
Well, she is one very VERY lucky little girl, because we left The Warehouse WITH the bloody doll!!!!
And then Jeremy and her spent the next hour putting together the highchair and push chair that came with it.
Actually - it is TWIN dolls, and Rhian has named them Isobel & Eloise, and they have not left her sight from the minute she brought them home with her!!!
TOO CUTE!!!!
So that now brings me to today.........
Tuesday.
My boss is away this week, so things here are bloody busy, but instead of stressing about it all - I am trying my hardest to just work my way through everything, while still taking time out for ME.
I am notorious for working right through the day and not leaving my desk at all - but NO MORE!!!
I WILL take a coffee break every morning this week, and I WILL take a lunch break every day too!
I am woman - hear me ROAR!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with the twins LOL Keep that hand out of the lolly drawer.........remember you are thirsty not hungry :) LOL Must remember that myself!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week and yes do take those breaks...you will get more done in the long run :)
Luv ya
xoxoxoxox
This is where the discipline comes in....I knwo I have nto mastered it and can easily polish off a packet of jetplanes over the period of a day or two by doing exactly what you are saying......a few here then waiting 15 mins then another few......dangerous.
ReplyDeleteI think that is definately where the head stuff comes in......have you given Donna a call or revisited some of the stuff you went over with her.....Might help.
You will be back into the 80's next week.
ReplyDeleteLike Janine says, it is the discipline now. The surgery helped & was the right thing to do but you, like many of us will always need to be mindful of what we eat.
Sucks but is a fact. Some of the good things will be habit but others we will need to work on constantly.
Ahhh...You will get into the 80's ... and stay there~! YOu can do it.
ReplyDelete