Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday 19th October - 89.9 kg



Last week:  91.2kg
This week:  89.9kg
This weeks loss:  1.3kg
Total Loss:  50.7kg

WOW!!!

I've hit a few milestones today.
I hit my 50kg loss.
I made it in to the 80's.
And I am now in single figures to get to goal....
My BMI has gone from 43 down to 27.4
I have lost an average of 1.3kg per week for 40 weeks.
There are 14 weeks left until my 1 year anniversary, and I have another 8.9kg to lose to get to my goal weight of 81kg.

CRIKEY!!!!!

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.
I feel like I am living someone else's life at times.....  It's mental !
It's fantastic and emotional all at the same time...
After living the past 30 years obese, to finally be "normal" is amazing.

I will be back to update further, but for now, I'm just smiling....

9 comments:

  1. Woo hoo from all of us over here in the land of Oz :)
    Dad says you are catching him fast :)
    Luv & Hugs
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic am so proud of you HUGE CONGRATS from me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow thats awesome Jo well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you must be so excited..I am so so happy for you, the biggest congrats ever..big hugs xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is truly awesome, what exciting news, Wow an eighties girl!
    Congratulations. and also fantastic about a healthy bmi. all the best from Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting to read your posts and how well you are doing! Keep on smiling:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jo. that so fantastic. Great to hear all those wonderful milestones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Congrats. Im sooo happy for you. Will be great for you now as you can go and get some new clothes and make the most of those inches lost. You go girl your doing great

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just amazing Jo, I am so dam proud of you xxx

    ReplyDelete